Saturday, September 27, 2014

Words of Inspiration and Motivation

I have long believed that the development of a child does not begin the day he is born -or at age three - but much earlier, during the formative years of his parents. - Edward Zigler, Ph.D


 Be totally committed to the optimal development of each child. - Dr. Edward Zigler


Reading is just one aspect of cognitive development and cognitive development is just one aspect of human development. A child’s curiosity and belief that he or she can succeed are just an important to reading as knowing the alphabet. - Dr. Edward Zigler


Every child needs a champion. - Hillary Rodham Clinton


My wish for the new millennium is for all children... to grow up wiser, and stronger and more prosperous for the future than ever before. - Hillary Clinton


Home is a child's first and most important classroom. - Hillary Rodham Clinton


“My passion has been evolving through the years, it is an ongoing process. It’s like a ripple… it grows.” Leticia Lara LCSW


“I’m not here to save the world. I’m here just to make a difference in it.” Raymond Hernandez, MS Ed.


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful quotes Jennifer, I really like the quote by Hillary Clinton. I believe that every child does need that special person in their life that supports them wholeheartedly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were some excellent qoute. The qoutes by Hillary Clinton, I have always love and use many of them, but now I got to read more on the work of Dr. zigler

      Delete
  2. I love the quote about creativity and reading. Working in the library I would often come upon students who had a higher level of reading than they believed they could. They did not have the confidence in themselves to start reading more challenging books. Once they believed they could, their reading levels soared, often along side of their grades!

    ReplyDelete