Saturday, October 24, 2015

Moving Forward

In my last blog post, I talked about the adjourning stage.  We have now reached the adjourning stage of our Communication and Collaboration in the Early Childhood Field course.  As each course comes to an end, I am amazed that I am one step closer to earning my MS in ECS!

One of the greatest communication tools that we have been using since we began our graduate studies journey is our blogs.  I believe we all have a lot to share with and learn from one another.  Moving forward, I intend to continue my blog and follow my colleagues as well.

Thank you all for being a part of this journey!


1 comment:

  1. Jennifer,
    Thank you for your support and feedback throughout this course. I have enjoyed reading your thoughts and comments as we have learned to be better communicators and learned how to work more effectively in a group. I appreciate all your work this class and hope to see you in a future class. Best of luck with the rest of your coursework and throughout your early childhood career.

    ReplyDelete